Допомога - Пошук - Користувачі - Календар
Повна версія цієї сторінки: 10-ти канальная звуковая карта ESI ESP1010. Полный коробочный комплект
Froster.org - Ukrainian Metal Forum > Life & Fate > Барахолка > Інструменти
BloodDeath666
Все в полностью рабочем состоянии, использовалось на домашней студии, в любительских условиях около 1.5 года.

Описание на английском:

ESP1010 is the perfect audio gear for multi channel recording applications in your home studio and for home entertainment.

ESP1010 is equipped with 24-bit converters on 8 analog inputs, 8 analog outputs and 2 digital input / output channels. Two of eight analog inputs are equipped with microphone preamps with balanced XLR connectors and switchable phantom power supply that can be used with high quality dynamic and condenser microphones. ESP1010 also provides 24-bit 96kHz coaxial digital I/O and a 24-bit 96kHz optical output, 32 channel MIDI I/O and an EWDM driver with DirectWIRE functionality.

All this makes ESP1010 a perfect multi channel recording solution for all the latest audio applications including Cubase, Nuendo, Cakewalk, Sonar, Logic Audio,Cool Edit, Vegas, etc. - the system is simple to install and simple to use and is a great choice for you to build a home studio around.

Характеристики:

PCI card (3.3V and 5V compatible) with external 19" interface
10 input and 10 output channels
8 analog inputs, 2 with microphone preamp,24bit/96kHz/107dB(a)
+12V phantom power support / +48V with external power supply (not included, optional)
8 analog outputs, 24bit/96kHz/112dB(a)
coaxial S/PDIF in and outputs
optical digital output on PCI card (Toslink)
2 headphone outputs
2 MIDI inputs, 2 MIDI outputs
2m connection cable between 19" box and PCI card
support for DirectWIRE 3.0
independent monitoring control for analog and digital input signals and playback
integrated 20 channel digital mixer
EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 and GSIF 2.0 support
Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/2003 compatible

В комплект входит:
1. ESP1010 19” Rack
2. ESP1010 PCI Interface Card
3. MIDI I/O, Digital I/O Cable Connector for PCI card
4. 44pin D-SUB cable (2m)
5. User Manual
6. Windows driver software CD
7. Ableton Software CD

Фото (кликабельны):

Причина продажи - отсутствие стационарного компьютера.
Стоимость - 200$

Контакты:
Личка
093-670-90-42
BloodDeath666
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Для перегляду повної версії цієї сторінки, будь ласка, перейдіть по посиланню.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.